Fast Fence remains open and ready to serve you. As a support to essential construction projects, we continue to be available for rentals and sales.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently operating at a reduced capacity in order to protect our employees, our customers and the public. We will continue to provide updates on our website and encourage customers to check our COVID-19 update page for our current status before visiting us.
YARD ACCESS IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Due to staffing safety protocols, we may not be able to serve those who arrive without an appointment.
We have implemented additional protocols for the safety of our employees, customers and the public:
- Visitors will be welcomed in our vestibule with the front door open for ventilation, but our main office is closed to visitors.
- Customers must call in advance for an appointment – walk-ins are not allowed at this time.
- All of our drivers will continue to use a dedicated vehicle.
- When possible, crew members will be dispatched to job sites in separate vehicles. When two crew members need to travel together, masks will be worn by both parties at all times.
- All of our crew members and office employees have access to hand sanitizers, cleaning supplies and face masks and have received guidance on their usage.
- Our crews are instructed to maintain a 6′ (2 m) distance from others at all times and we ask for our customers’ cooperation to do the same.
- We ask our customers to consider drop-off and pick-up of fencing if possible to reduce the amount of time our employees are on site. If full service installation or dismantling is required, we ask that our customers ensure the work can be done on site with proper social distancing measures in place.
- Any employee exhibiting symptoms of a respiratory illness must stay home.
- In order to limit direct contact between employees and customers, if it is not safe to get a customer signature, they will not be required on paperwork at this time.
- Please note we are not accepting returns on used products.
We have reduced our office hours (Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm). Outside of these hours, we are not out of reach. We can still be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message on our main line at 416-751-7877. We are checking messages regularly.
Now is the perfect time to consider purchasing fencing. See what we have available now. We also have a range of traffic safety products for sale. All of these items can be purchased and delivered safely and contact-free.
Fast Fence Inc.
Fast Fence Inc.