The Canadian Union of Postal Workers says it has given strike notice to Canada Post that workers could walk off the job as early as next week. Customers are encouraged to avoid Canada Post for sending payments and are reminded that even in the event of a disruption, payments are still due by the date on your invoice. We offer a number of alternative ways to pay and invite you to take advantage of them.
Options for cheque payment:
- Deliver your cheque in person or send via courier
- If we have a driver in your area, we may be able to pick up your cheque. Please call the office at 416-751-7877 to inquire.
Other payment options:
- Debit Card (in-office payments only)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Email Money Transfer
If you would like to pay by credit card, EFT or email money transfer, please call our office at 416-751-7877 to make arrangements. If there is a mail disruption, we will be delivering all invoices via email or fax. If you would like to receive your invoices via email on an ongoing basis, please forward your company name and e-mail address to email@example.com.
Fast Fence Inc.