Summer Position for a Driver/Fence Installer – Toronto
Fast Fence Inc. has been serving Southern Ontario’s temporary fence needs for over 25 years with a wide variety of temporary fence products for construction sites, residential renovations, and special events. Our employees are the face of our company and we expect them to maintain a sense of professionalism and a focus on customer service. This is a physically demanding job well suited to individuals who enjoy working outdoors and meeting new people.
We are looking for candidates to join our team for the 2019 summer season.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Driving a pick-up truck and trailer to and from our customer job sites
- Supervising a crew
- Safely installing and dismantling fencing at job sites
- Navigating to job sites in the safest and quickest way available
- Completing paperwork as required (vehicle safety logs, work orders etc.)
- Taking direction from the Operations Manager and the Operations Coordinator
- Working in a safe and productive manner
- Acting in a professional manner with fellow employees and our customers
- Maintaining a professional appearance
The hours of work may vary from day to day but the general routine is Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Experience driving a truck and trailer
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to supervise your crew
- Ability to accurately and thoroughly complete paperwork
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well with others
- Ability to lift and carry heavy fence panels and other equipment
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Safe, defensive driving habits
Please email a resume and a copy of a recent driver’s abstract (within last 30 days) to email@example.com